Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Maricopa County

  •   State: 
    Arizona
      County: 
    Maricopa County
      Zips: 
    85372
    85030
    85036
    85038
    85075
    85343
    85280
    85074
    85127
    85002
    85060
    85372
    85376
    85026
    85064
    85071
    85078
    85214
    85216
    85001
    85005
    85063
    85343
    85067
    85252
    85275
    85380
    85066
    85082
    85011
    85046
    85280
    85358
    85322
    85329
    85311
    85068
    85069
    85070
    85339
    85375
    85274
    85271
    85211
    85244
    85385
    85080
    85086
    85277
    85269
    85285
    85246
    85076
    85312
    85318
    85327
    85287
    85309
    85320
    85309
    85307
    85261
    85267
    85264
    85299
    85342
    85087
    85263
    85045
    85142
    85236
    85283
    85361
    85354
    85337
    85387
    85355
    85256
    85083
    85087
    85248
    85396
    85307
    85388
    85363
    85373
    85208
    85298
    85035
    85304
    85310
    85377
    85303
    85379
    85305
    85262
    85266
    85335
    85086
    85378
    85339
    85253
    85031
    85086
    85249
    85054
    85033
    85037
    85353
    85041
    85019
    85042
    85390
    85340
    85302
    85024
    85212
    85253
    85375
    85383
    85248
    85259
    85023
    85053
    85085
    85392
    85326
    85207
    85213
    85209
    85323
    85050
    85051
    85297
    85048
    85257
    85395
    85351
    85215
    85003
    85250
    85338
    85306
    85043
    85268
    85007
    85203
    85142
    85296
    85015
    85345
    85286
    85382
    85022
    85331
    85381
    85044
    85017
    85205
    85295
    85374
    85006
    85029
    85013
    85028
    85008
    85284
    85021
    85202
    85201
    85204
    85234
    85014
    85283
    85233
    85020
    85034
    85012
    85206
    85301
    85224
    85009
    85225
    85040
    85226
    85018
    85255
    85004
    85210
    85027
    85032
    85308
    85258
    85254
    85282
    85281
    85016
    85251
    85260
      Coordinates: 
    33.34903937529772, -112.49151142977267
      Area total: 
    9225.13 sq. mi., 23892.97 sq. km, 5904081.92 acres
      Area land: 
    9200.67 sq. mi., 23829.62 sq. km, 5888428.16 acres
      Area water: 
    24.46 sq. mi., 63.35 sq. km, 15653.76 acres
      Established: 
    1871
      Capital seat: 

    Phoenix
    Address: 550 W. Jackson St.
    Phoenix, AZ
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Maricopa County, Arizona, United States

  •   Population: 
    4,420,568; Population change: 15.81% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    480 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $56,378
      Households: 
    1,432,741
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.40% per 2,331,628 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.30%
      Income taxes: 
    4.79%
      GDP: 
    $229.82 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Maricopa County's population of Arizona of 150,970 residents in 1930 has increased 29,28-fold to 4,420,568 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.67% female residents and 50.33% male residents live in as of 2020, 58.71% in Maricopa County, Arizona are married and the remaining 41.29% are single population.

    As of 2020, 58.71% in Maricopa County, Arizona are married and the remaining 41.29% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    1,812,827 residential units of which 90.66% share occupied residential units.

    29 minutes is the average time that residents in Maricopa County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.28% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.11% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.80% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.87% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Maricopa County, Arizona 62.92% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.50% are rented apartments, and the remaining 9.59% are vacant.

  • The 38.82% of the population in Maricopa County, Arizona who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 54.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.910%) of those eligible to vote in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Skyline of Maricopa County

In 51 U.S. states are published

4397 Companies
848 Counties
1904 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Cavanaugh Group Inc

100 W Pennsylvania Ave # 304, Towson, MD 21204

Nsb Services Inc

1105 N Market St # 2, Wilmington, DE 19801

Fox Financial Consultants Inc

6304 E 75th St, Tulsa, OK 74136

IFC Asset Management Company

2121 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20433

Alia Wealth Partners LLC

7475 McVay Station Court Suite 107, Germantown, TN 38138

Other Companies

Southeast Financial LLC

4000 N Federal Hwy suite 202, Boca Raton, FL 33431

Multi-Financial Securities

2053 Cato Ave, State College, PA 16801

Scouler Andrews

225 W Wacker Dr STE 1550, Chicago, IL 60606

LPL Financial

160 Lafayette St, Winona, MN 55987

Dennis M Gurtz - Ameriprise Financial Services LLC

6400 Goldsboro Rd Ste 550, Bethesda, MD 20817

Landscape of Arizona